Monday, February 26, 2018

Woodland Creatures


Hello! Today I have a masculine card to share with you, using a digi stamp that I bought from Graphique off Etsy years ago. I usually just use this as a B&W but did give it a bit of color this time round. I love the realistic look of the image. The papers are from a new "masculine" Paper Studio pad I picked up on one of my many trips to Hobby Lobby recently. That darn HUGE 75% off clearance they did in stages in the paper craft section got me. It's kinda sad though as now the stamp section is going to be so small. :-(  But at least there was new paper pads I guess??! I shiny metallic paper came from the stamp show that comes to the area annually. I finished it off with some Jute ribbon and twine. Love how this one turned out. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back tomorrow for the new Tuesday Morning Sketch. List of challenges is listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
Cute Card Thursday ~ Cute Critters
Double D Challenges~ Woodland Creatures
Southern Girls Challenge ~ Nature


4 comments:

Darlene said...

What a cute image and you've showcased it beautifully! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Woodland Creatures’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Carol L said...

This is the cutest image and you colored it just enough to make it so lifelike! Fun and earthy card with that burlap and jute ribbon too!

Vicki said...

Fantastic card, Janice! Such an adorable image. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Woodland Creatures" Challenge.

Barbara said...

Love this masculine card with just a little coloring. Really a great look with the design papers and twine. Thanks for sharing in the Woodland Creatures Challenge at DD.
Barbara DD team member